Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How to Change Fee Structure (Absorb or Pass Fees)

A guide to updating the Fee Structure of your account.

To request a change of Fee Structure to have the business absorb the transaction fees or pass the transactions fees onto the payer, you will need to contact our Client Success Team via email:

  1. Listed Authorised contact to request “Fee Amendment Form”.

  2. Complete and return Fee Amendment Form to Client Success Team

  3. Update of Fee Structure of account and notification of completion

    1. If there are any issues with the paperwork, our Client Success Team will reach out to you.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.